What's new

Help me identify what i'm allergic to

Has the Poraso worked for you??

Did not tried with Proraso, as i don't own the cream version and it's kinda messy to add the soap. Anyhow, tried Cella + Palmolive cream. Loaded a little Cella and added a little cream right from beginning. The same result, burning sensation from Cella. It might work better with Proraso, as it's numbing your face a little.

Anyhow, until i get some professional help, i'll stick on trying samples. Prepared an order of around 20-30 samples. That should be fun. :001_smile

Razor rash can't appear as long as no razor is involved. If i apply Cella on my face right now, it will sting as hell. I've used few times, especially because it was my first cream. Thought i will accommodate with the sting over the time, but i did not.

I honestly forgot who told me, but the "marzipan fragrance" in Cella is supposed to be a very inexpensive ingredient (which is good for the manufacturer) which unfortunately is also known to be a skin irritant (which is bad for the user).

I have the same reaction to Cella, but not to the Vitos almond scented soaps. Which leads me to believe that Vitos probably uses higher quality ingredients.

Again, I don't know the source for the "chemical marzipan fragrance" ingredient. But seeing that Cella, in Italy, is an inexpensive supermarket soap, it would not surprise me.

Edit: could also be the fragrance concentration; the Cella scent is more intense than the Vitos Red.

Last edited:
Top Bottom