What's new

Nivea Balm

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Nivea men is another good balm, it seems more concentrated and the scent is very nice IMO. Nivea for sensitive skin is another good balm, but Nivea cool kick balm and me don't get along mainly because of the scent. I do not buy the cool kick version anymore.
Nivea balm (2).jpg

Got a good deal at Walwart last year for Nivea Men, 5 for $2.00 each and thought they would be good stocking stuffers and they were. I had to buy one recently that was a lot more, I was mainly using it for my hands but it works great as a face balm also and lasts a little longer than the other Nivea balms like for Sensitive skin. You do not need much and just a few small daps placed strategically on the face is sufficient and just rub in.
Have some great shaves!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
What is the scent like? I got some Dove + Men cream in a similar container and the scent was too strong for me. Probably intended for the Axe generation.
It might be a little sharper a scent than the sensitive Nivea balm scent but it fades reasonably quick not to over whelm a aftershave scent or cologne . If you find that it interferes with other scents use it on your hands like I have been doing and it very good skin conditioner IMO. If you leave the lid off the container for a length of time it seems to weaken the scent and starts to dry out the cream. It is worth the try if you are using Nivea balm and like it, this is a notch up so to speak of regular Nivea balms IMO.

Nivea balms are great products. I particularly enjoy the Nivea Sensitive balm. Though for me, Nivea Sensitive is a product I generally use in summer, not in winter.

If you go to YouTube and search Nivea Sensitive you will find 80% of the reviews are by young women using it as a makeup foundation.

Five or so years of DE wet shaving behind me, and Nivea Sensitive is the only balm that works for me. Every. Time. I experiment with razors and blades, but am a one-trick pony with soap and balm. It being inexpensive is a plus...

Top Bottom