What's new

Nivea Balm

I had been only using alcohol based aftershaves on my face post shave but needed more relief for my dried out skin so I bought some Nivea sensitive balm. Put some on today and it seems like good stuff. Will use it now after every shave to protect my face. I like the price of it. It’s cheap! Anyone else here use it?

Razorhead

Yep, Nivea Men Sensitive, Sensitive Cool, Protect & Care and Deep Comfort. The last 1 is not a balm but a lotion. Regularly they have discount : 1 + 1 free or 3 for €10

I find I can use the balm after a harsh shave and 30 mins later then use an aftershave with no sting. It's great as it gets absorbed and doesn't remain greasy.

At $3us/$5aud its a bargain. I've stockpile quite a few when on sale.

I use the Nivea Maximum Hydration aftershave balm almost daily. It’s great for winter time dry skin especially. I put it on after a shave and splash on a bit of aftershave when the Nivea feels dry. Seems to work well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of the Nivea balm range I can only use the sensitive cooling version. The rest give me irritation of sorts.
A spray of witch hazel then the cooling balm is all I use now. Does me it does. It often seems to be on offer so I have a fair few stashed away.

It's great and I have dry skin so I put it on after a shave or going out in the cold Chicago weather. Although I wish it had more to it but that's just me

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
All Nivea products are great. This includes the canned shaving goods and the deodorants. Huge fan here.

Love Nivea sensitive skin AS. Always a go-to balm for me, especially in winter. I'll also put some on at night after I wash my face when my skin is feeling extra dry.

Another great product is their Men's Face Wash.

I had been only using alcohol based aftershaves on my face post shave but needed more relief for my dried out skin so I bought some Nivea sensitive balm. Put some on today and it seems like good stuff. Will use it now after every shave to protect my face. I like the price of it. It’s cheap! Anyone else here use it?

Razorhead
I use it religiously I go balm then after shave but they make a cream aswell that works really well better then the balm but I use that after balm and after shave once they dry

Am I the only one that uses this as a moisturizer as well (when I don't shave or parts of my face I don't shave)?

This stuff is just works so well for my skin. Recently picked up a 3 pack of the Nivea sensitive cooling balm for $13. I've been using the regular sensitive balm but heard the cooling was better.

Am I the only one that uses this as a moisturizer as well (when I don't shave or parts of my face I don't shave)?

This stuff is just works so well for my skin. Recently picked up a 3 pack of the Nivea sensitive cooling balm for $13. I've been using the regular sensitive balm but heard the cooling was better.
It is I used it this morning I got some last night tryed it post and love it so I used it again this morning

Not a balm fan. Nivea reinforced my non fandom. Scent is strange. Not masculine but not nancy just chemical-y. Hate waste so I use it simply to use it up. Will be relieved the day I open the cabinet and not see it.

Top Bottom