What's new

GIVEAWAY! Nickel ball-end Tech

One nickel ball-end Tech in nice shape. I picked this one up on the bay as a pair (with a pre-war fat-handle) for 20 bucks. Alli i did to tis one was a bath in dish soap and a few minutes on the buffing wheel. Etched logo is still crisp, with some very minor pitting. Handle very nice. Overall, a really great user.

Rules (ugh):

You must have registered prior to May 7, 2024
You must reside in the CONUS ☹️

I want this to be quick, so, to enter, copy the list below and change my name to your user name in the spot of your choice. Once all ten spots are chosen (or until Wednesday at 5pm EST), the PIF is closed and I will go to random.org to select the "winning" number.

Good luck. 🙂👍

1 @gpjoe
2 @gpjoe
3 @gpjoe
4 @gpjoe
5 @gpjoe
6 @gpjoe
7 @gpjoe
8 @gpjoe
9 @gpjoe
10 @gpjoe

Screenshot_20240520_200533_Gallery.jpg

...and one more ask:

I'm also posting a PIF for a fat-handle. You can enter both, but can only win one.

One nickel ball-end Tech in nice shape. I picked this one up on the bay as a pair (with a pre-war fat-handle) for 20 bucks. Alli i did to tis one was a bath in dish soap and a few minutes on the buffing wheel. Etched logo is still crisp, with some very minor pitting. Handle very nice. Overall, a really great user.

Rules (ugh):

You must have registered prior to May 7, 2024
You must reside in the CONUS ☹️

I want this to be quick, so, to enter, copy the list below and change my name to your user name in the spot of your choice. Once all ten spots are chosen (or until Wednesday at 5pm EST), the PIF is closed and I will go to random.org to select the "winning" number.

Good luck. 🙂👍

1 @DesertIguana
2 @gpjoe
3 @gpjoe
4 @gpjoe
5 @gpjoe
6 @gpjoe
7 @gpjoe
8 @gpjoe
9 @gpjoe
10 @gpjoe

View attachment 1849605