Iroshizuku Kon-peki
Noodler's Liberty's Elysium

And a pen and some ink for my daughter:
Lamy ABC
Lamy Neon Coral cartridges

Pelikan Souveran M1000

$181214_1.jpg

Yesss!!!

Just got a new body for my 1990's Sheaffer Triumph Imperial from Peyton Street Pens. They call it their "Ranga" series, made in India. I opted for the acrylic body/cap in blue-black swirl.

I love the Sheaffer nib, but in my opinion the body leaves much to be desired, particularly for my large hands. I'm hoping the Ranga body will help. At the very least, it is more attractive than the Sheaffer body which is plain green, all-plastic body and cap.

I'll post pics and a review once I've used the new setup enough to have an accurate opinion.

Just got a new body for my 1990's Sheaffer Triumph Imperial from Peyton Street Pens. They call it their "Ranga" series, made in India. I opted for the acrylic body/cap in blue-black swirl.

I love the Sheaffer nib, but in my opinion the body leaves much to be desired, particularly for my large hands. I'm hoping the Ranga body will help. At the very least, it is more attractive than the Sheaffer body which is plain green, all-plastic body and cap.

I'll post pics and a review once I've used the new setup enough to have an accurate opinion.
Looking forward to seeing how it turned out:thumbup1:

proxy.php

My first Visconti pen. I'm very happy with it. It's far heavier than I thought it would be and writes incredibly smooth.

My Holiday Haul, everything this year was B&B friendly. I asked for one of three different pens and to my surprise I received them all.

[/URL]

The Collier is a little fatter than I expected and I really wish the cap was the same width as the body but overall it is a gorgeous pen that I have drooled over for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Holiday Haul, everything this year was B&B friendly. I asked for one of three different pens and to my surprise I received them all.

[/URL]

The Collier is a little fatter than I expected and I really wish the cap was the same width as the body but overall it is a gorgeous pen that I have drooled over for a long time.

proxy.php

Thanks, syngent. You are an evil (in a good way!) man. :a47:
Very nice pens Gentlemen:thumbup1: Merry Christmas. I really need to get me a demonstrator. The one each of you received is really sharp!

Last edited by a moderator:
No big pen gifts this Xmas, but yesterday at the antique mall, I did score two Esterbrook replacement nibs for $5 each (a 9668 Med. Firm and a 1555 Gregg) and a black glass rocker blotter (with an elephant figure) for $15. I also received an ultrasonic cleaner that I ordered just before Christmas. I got to try it out today on one of the Esterbrook nibs. Wow...what a great little tool for cleaning pens and pen parts. Highly recommended if you don't already have one. Here's the one I got. Ivation IVUC96S Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner

No big pen gifts this Xmas, but yesterday at the antique mall, I did score two Esterbrook replacement nibs for $5 each (a 9668 Med. Firm and a 1555 Gregg) and a black glass rocker blotter (with an elephant figure) for $15. I also received an ultrasonic cleaner that I ordered just before Christmas. I got to try it out today on one of the Esterbrook nibs. Wow...what a great little tool for cleaning pens and pen parts. Highly recommended if you don't already have one. Here's the one I got. Ivation IVUC96S Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner

Sorry, to hijack, the thread, but how does it compare to just soaking Larry? I've been thinking of getting one of these.

$IMG_20141227_193036.jpg

Thanks to John (Imatabor) I got my hands on two new notebooks, a Midori travellers full sized notebook, and a new Midori MD notebook which Im super stoked about. The only problem I am having now is what to use the MD notebook for, as Its so nice for just a ink tester or note jotter

Oh yeah and he had a topher made as well for me lol

Jut, I was amazed at how quickly and thoroughly the ultrasound cleaned up the Esterbrook nib. I only ran it for about 3 minutes and the old, dried-up ink just poured out of the nib. Much better than just soaking.

Hey Jut. I thought the same way until just a few days ago. I saw an ultrasonic cleaner on YouTube completely clean caked on gunk from nuts and bolts in a matter of minutes. I don't have one yet but it's on my list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom