What's new

Newbie from UK 💚

Just wanted to say Hi and I'm looking forward to looking through this forum to see what greatness it brings, I started DE shaving in lockdown I've been loving this Wilkinson sword classic with the soap and brush it's so much better than cartridge razors also it reminds me of my grandfather so wish my grandmother kept all he's old shaving stuff but never mind maybe in the future I can find some cheap ones down the car boot 😳🤭🤗💚

Would love to see your favourite #SOTD are add your photos below! 🙈💚

Just wanted to say Hi and I'm looking forward to looking through this forum to see what greatness it brings, I started DE shaving in lockdown I've been loving this Wilkinson sword classic with the soap and brush it's so much better than cartridge razors also it reminds me of my grandfather so wish my grandmother kept all he's old shaving stuff but never mind maybe in the future I can find some cheap ones down the car boot 😳🤭🤗💚

Welcome aboard from Shenzhen in China

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia. Thanks for checking in with us. You could also start a Diary or a Journal in the Dairy and Journals Forum. You can keep track on your progress in there.

Welcome to the board and the world of wet shaving. I’ve been doing this for 6 years. Not sure if you are anywhere near London, but it is the home to Taylor of Old Bond St, Truefit and Hill, and Geo F Trumper, some of the most popular brands. I would love to check those places out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the madhouse, CowabungaDUDE. :thumbup:
I started DE shaving in lockdown ...
:eek6:
lockdown
noun : the confining of prisoners to their cells, typically in order to regain control during a riot.
For me, "today's" favorite SOTD:
SOTD-Timeless-SSSlim-Y_2021-01-24.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Omega 11047 Mixed Midget
Soap: Rasozero Agrumella
Razor: Timeless SSSlim OC [on custom Olive Wood handle]
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (6)
ASL: Rasozero Agrumella

Top Bottom