What's new

Newbie - Ebay help...

REMEMBER: People selling on eBay are on there to make a profit and don't care what they are selling as long as they make money on the sale.
Not everybody. I sell on there and always give accurate descriptions and lots of pics so the buyer knows exactly what he's getting. I sell watches the same way and would never scam a buyer.
Watch out for shipping prices that are grossly exaggerated. No matter how great the razor looks, I won't pay $18 shipping to a non-foreign seller.

Last edited:
Also, I've noticed specifically on safety razors: if you see green, there will probably be plating loss underneath it once you clean it off. Usually rust isn't a big deal, especially where the blade sits. I've had a lot of success cleaning that kind of surface rust off razors with no damage to the plating, but the green... it has become my enemy. Just something to keep in mind while perusing auctions. I've had a decent amount of luck with single or blurry photos, but I'm certainly not willing to pay as much for something I'm not 100% sure on.

Top Bottom