What's new

New web site for Above the Tie

Just wanted to let everyone know that we just went live with our new website at ATT. Go check it out. It is very easy to use. See something you like, just put the cursor on the photo and fun stuff happens.
If Matt was typing this he could provide great details as to how he coded it, configured it and all the other magic things programers do. Anyway be some of the first to browse around and enjoy it.

Very nice! Just FYI the inkwell stand is priced at $73 on the home page, but $63 when you click on it. Can't wait to receive my new ATT items for my birthday this week!

Love the new mobile theme!

Any thoughts on adding the option to view the desktop version on a mobile device, just incase?

I didn't see an option to do that and asking my phones chrome browser to request the desktop site dosent work.

Is anyone else seeing issues with the ATT site today? I'm not seeing graphics, it's basically the Home screen that's screwed up. All the links are underlined, when clicking on them the site displays normally. It's the same on two versions of Chrome (on Android and Ubuntu) and IE11 on Win 7.

Clicking on Home, News or Contacts brings up the non-graphics screen. Some Store Categories are okay, such as Razor Handles, but not Razors.

I'm sure Stan must be aware of this by now as it's been this way all day long.

Interesting. Main home page now displays as it should. News and Contacts are still messed up, as is Shop by Category/Razors/Nickel Plated Razors. Curious how those look to you and it might help their website designer in debugging. I also tried Firefox on Ubuntu and same issues appear. That's four different browsers on three o/s's.

I am using Chrome on my desktop and every now and then I get it messed up after I chose an area like "returns" to go to, it messes up with what looks like an outline on the left side of screen and no graphics. Sometimes it stays when I refresh and sometimes it fixes itself.

Using Firefox 36.0.1 (Windows), I have been having part of the pages displaying incorrectly, especially the main page. Today it seems to be working right, though. I don't have that problem with Safari (Mac OS).

Top Bottom