What's new

New Voskhod Blades?

The only Voskhod blades I've used had Teflon Coated printed on the packaging.
I've since finished those and planning to order a few tucks. These do not have Teflon Coated printed. I've yet to receive them. Does anyone have any experience with both types? Same blade, different packaging? Voskhod has always worked well but I'm a little worried these might be different blades.
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

I got these off Amazon US, and my first packet which I tried out from a sample pack you can see on my profile pic. If Voskhod is supposed to feel extremely smooth, like gliding a non-sharpened sheet of metal across your face, yet magically still removing stubble, I guess it's legit? They probably did away with the "Teflon Coated" print as other blades are also coated in it anyway. Teflon = PTFE. Well, I'm still new to this so my opinion is as good as yours. Probably a veteran here could shed more light.

Voskhod.jpg

Voskhod1.jpg

I just received the Voskhod blades from Amazon without the Teflon printing. I have not tried Voskhod blades before, but I am very impressed with these.

Same blades but packaging is different. Word on the street is they are not allowed to print the word "Teflon" on the box due to trademark issues.

It's one of my favorite blades. Super smooth. I'm prepared for the Blade-apocalypse and bought 2,700. That's how much I like them. I bought a bunch on Amazon when they were $8 for 100 delivered. Then I found a seller on ebay selling them in bulk and bought 1,500. done done done :D

Just in case anyone is curious......

I made an offer of $35 per 500 x 3. He accepted. With TN tax it was $7.6 a box of 100 & free fast shipping (US).

Not crazy good but still a good price.

My other favorite smooth blade is Wizamet. Suppose to be the same blade as PolSilver Super Iridium. I get them from Wizashave.com. IMO these are a little bit sharper but equally as smooth. I would be totally happy if these were the only two blades I could buy.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Just in case anyone is curious......

I made an offer of $35 per 500 x 3. He accepted. With TN tax it was $7.6 a box of 100 & free fast shipping (US).

Not crazy good but still a good price.

My other favorite smooth blade is Wizamet. Suppose to be the same blade as PolSilver Super Iridium. I get them from Wizashave.com. IMO these are a little bit sharper but equally as smooth. I would be totally happy if these were the only two blades I could buy.
I like these blades too.
Very impressive inventory!

This is so fabulous by the way! I had to comment again. I generally buy by the 100s per blade for my “stock”
Yeah, its like I plan to live forever. I'll post a picture of my blade hoarding collection soon. Waiting on a few other things to show up in the mail first. ;P

Top Bottom