What's new

New Ss alpha/executive shaving outlaw razor

I received the second generation Executive Shaving Outlaw razor October 10th, 2023. I have thick wiry whiskers. This razor is the best. No alignment issues with various razor blades. A .72 blade gap would normally be a very mild razor for me, but the Outlaw is medium aggressive (a great engineering feat) and this is a a super smooth razor. Except for the chin area, with a good quality razor blade, I do not know that I have a razor blade in the razor. This razor is ultra, ultra smooth. I will match the Outlaw against any razor in the world!!!!!
The razor is called Outlaw Evolution. There never was a second generation of the Outlaw original spec. This one has been tweaked in many ways ( I never counted but probably more than 75 little tweaks) but the major improvements are:-

• Over 300% more blade clamped area
  • 6% wider top gap
  • Re-engineered safety bar with a smoother feel for that perfect shave
  • Less rounded angle all round resulting in a modern look for 2023
  • 6% less weight in the razor head giving a better balance

I have both the SS and Ti Outlaw Evolution (yes I know I have a problem) and no blade alignment issues with either.
thank you for being a great customer!!! There is a third option too now to complete your Alph trifecta.
IMG_0497.jpeg

Top Bottom