What's new

FS Alpha Claymore Evolution, Leaf Thorn, Clix WWII Bakelite set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices include Paypal G&S fees and USPS ground advantage shipping. Sorry, I ship CONUS only.

Please feel free to ask any questions or to request specific pictures. Thanks for looking.

Alpha Claymore Evolution in polished stainless steel with box. Like new, less than 3 months old. I will include one of each of the 8 AC blades shown below. A wonderful razor, I just have too many wonderful razors. $140

Leaf Thorn in Berry Blue with blue metal travel case and boxes. Like new, less than 3 months old. Comes with a box of unopened Leaf blades and paperwork. A unique very maneuverable razor that uses half DE blades and gives a good close shave. $60

Clix World War II Bakelite set, in very nice condition with a tuck of Gillette Blue Blades and a single Clix brand blade. Actually gives a very nice shave. $50

A1.jpg

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

Thorn1.jpg

Thorn2.jpg

Clix1.jpg

Clix2.jpg
Blades.jpg

I'll drop the price of the Thorn razor with metal travel case to $55 shipped CONUS and I'll toss in your choice of 10 Feather, 10 Astra SP, or 10 Nacet blades, which will make 20 half blades. The razor and case are like new.

I'll drop the price of the Thorn razor with metal travel case to $55 shipped CONUS and I'll toss in your choice of 10 Feather, 10 Astra SP, or 10 Nacet blades, which will make 20 half blades. The razor and case are like new.
That Thorn is a fine razor….Buy with confidence when dealing with this seller!
Big_T and I have conducted several transactions in the past and he has always displayed professional courtesy and assistance. 👍🏻💈

Final price drop on the Thorn razor with metal travel case.

$50 shipped CONUS and only the new unopened Leaf brand blades included. That's 60% of the new cost ($59+$25) and I'm paying for USPS shipping. The razor and case are like new.

I will trade for a Parker SoloEdge plus $20 from you.

20240303_074729.jpg

Reactions: Kix
The Clix WWII Bakelite set is still available for $50. I'll let this ad run a couple more weeks then if there is no interest I'll return it to my collection. Thanks for looking.

Reactions: Kix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom