What's new

New Shaving Cabinet. I may have a RAD problem!

That is quite a collection.

When I moved to AZ our house didn't get smaller - but when I started packing I realized how much I had and how some razors never were used. That's when I eliminated some razors - but then I bought more brushes!

And to think, before joining B&B I used two razors and two brushes for many years.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Okay Guys, we need to rally around him in his time of need - we are in this together!

Look, there is a mirror on the back wall of the cabinet. That mirror makes it look worse than like there is more than there is. All together now, "The mirror is the problem, the mirror is the problem..." :biggrin1:
The mirror makes the collection look.... big
😂

Fantastic collection!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
As much as I appreciate the encouraging words from all of you, it’s like a bunch of alcoholics telling the barfly on the next stool that he doesn’t have a drinking problem. 😜🤪😎

What collection..... you are just starting out my friend. ;)

I know! So many more razors to collect! But (A) there is more still boxed up from the move... and (B) I am transitioning to a nomadic lifestyle in 2 1/2 years. Going to live in our RV and travel full time. Having just packed up and moved houses, I realize how much more downsizing I need to do! The struggle is real.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Here was Brad’s ‘den‘ pre-B&B.

1611683740743.jpeg

And now a post-B&B shot.

1611683809059.jpeg

Any questions?

Top Bottom