What's new

New Shaver Full Kit, Razor, Brush, Soap, Mirror, $2.50!

At nearby Big Lots' clearance bin, half price, $2.50!!

IMG_5103.JPG

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
That is cool. Nothing like that when I was a kid. I have not seen anything like that out here in Australia. They could be here but it in my neck of the woods.

I was thinking the same thing. However, I would consider it a toy not something shave related.
I would think twice, I recall someone going out in a prior sabbatical for buying a piece of decor that was shaving related, not something you'd use to shave, but something to decorate the house that was Gillette branded.

Fantastic ! It reminds me of the days long ago, when I was just a kid, and my Dad gave me one of his razors with no blade inserted and had me shave with him. It was the best ! He also took me to our local barbershop, where Gus or Anton (the two Italian barber maestros) would use hot steam towels, followed by a brush and lather, and "shave me" with the back (non-cutting) end of a straight blade. Thanks Dad ! I loved every minute of all that stuff !

I bought 2 sets for my twins. The little boy shaves his face and the girl twin does her legs and underarm..... They love them , they say now we have a brush like daddy... I went to QT and got 2 of their small condiments cups and they use those as their shave mugs !!!! They really look forward to bath time...

Top Bottom