What's new

New Shavemac in Honor of the Configurator Closing

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that is how the different colors ended up when they poured the material. I don’t think this separation in color is the desired result, but I like how it turned out.
Oh ok, I thought maybe you selected the color (I forget what he calls it and can't check as the configurator and the whole site is down until April) where he just shows raw rods of resin and it's titled something like violet xxxx or red xxxx and I'm guessing it is just a mixture of colors with the named color being the dominant one. It had a premium price IIRC.

Oh ok, I thought maybe you selected the color (I forget what he calls it and can't check as the configurator and the whole site is down until April) where he just shows raw rods of resin and it's titled something like violet xxxx or red xxxx and I'm guessing it is just a mixture of colors with the named color being the dominant one. It had a premium price IIRC.
I selected the #114 Silver Venom color. Here is how it displayed on the configurator. Looking at this picture it does look separated. It is quite possible that it was done intentionally. I am very happy with it.
IMG_4770.jpeg

I posted this in the Shavemac club thread but I think that one gets ignored more often than not ?

Received these two on Friday. Deep purple on the left, black & violet on the right, topped with AP G5C knots at standard loft etc. Black & violet turns into black and gold (sort of) on the back side:

tempImageJ9dqwW.jpg

tempImagehfvbdj.jpg

I posted this in the Shavemac club thread but I think that one gets ignored more often than not ?

Received these two on Friday. Deep purple on the left, black & violet on the right, topped with AP G5C knots at standard loft etc. Black & violet turns into black and gold (sort of) on the back side:

View attachment 1809979
View attachment 1809977
beautiful handles. Was the color one of those custom options where they showed the raw bar stock of resin but no actual preview of what that color woulod look like on the handle?

beautiful handles. Was the color one of those custom options where they showed the raw bar stock of resin but no actual preview of what that color woulod look like on the handle?
Exactly that. You had to hunt the 'web (here, other shave forums) for examples to see how they would look.

When Balin received his Deep Purple (I might have found others online too, I can't recall) I was pleased with my order. Then I saw his Amethyst and thought "darn it" :biggrin:

I have two more incoming, variations of pink. Will post photos of them when they arrive. Build on our Shavemac Encyclopedia.

Exactly that. You had to hunt the 'web (here, other shave forums) for examples to see how they would look.

When Balin received his Deep Purple (I might have found others online too, I can't recall) I was pleased with my order. Then I saw his Amethyst and thought "darn it" :biggrin:

I have two more incoming, variations of pink. Will post photos of them when they arrive. Build on our Shavemac Encyclopedia.
Hey thanks for the mention but I think I was also influenced by an @Rudy Vey and an @SgtCrppls brush 😄.

I've seen a few pink Paladins thot look great so I'm looking forward to seeing yours!

When did you order? Last time I placed an order the tracking didn't give me the day it arrived it was just a surprise.
I placed the order January 15 but asked Bernd to postpone shipping since I've been travelling.
It took two weeks for the brush to arrive from Germany.
I am looking forward to reading your thoughts your new brush. The Silvertip D01 is my favourite badger type so far, but I have not tried a 26mm knot and my brushes are a bit lower lofted. My guess is yours will feel softer with a gentle scrub 🙂.
I'll start using it in April.
Cleaned it and test lathered yesterday, I think I'll like it a lot.

Top Bottom