What's new

New Products at SCS

Wendy
I am so looking forward to my order.
Refined sounds soooooooo good. :w00t:
Your customer service is exceptional!
IMHO you are one of the best vendors on B&B:thumbup:
Steve

Wendy you are awesome! Thank you for being so nice and helping me get exactly what I needed with my order. All I can say is top notch! I'm looking forward to the New Spice. I'm also looking forward to trying some of your other items like the mentholated refined, and the bayrum with a twist.
Thanks a million for the great customer service!

doesn't rhyme real well, but it has a nice beat to it !!!! :thumbup1:

Yeah, it does...reminds me of Wesley Willis a little bit. (Google that for a laugh)

I've got one of each coming (floral for my wife, refined w/menthol for me). The soap sounded like it would be really good for summer. Looking forward to it.

And it was shipped almost before I ordered it, can't beat that.:001_smile

Not sure what is going on. That is just icing on the cake. Water heater broke again, I broke another weed whip, my cell phone stopped working, I drove my truck into the cabinets in my garage and now the site. :w00t: I will check back later, there are a few 12oz friends calling my name.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Not sure what is going on. That is just icing on the cake. Water heater broke again, I broke another weed whip, my cell phone stopped working, I drove my truck into the cabinets in my garage and now the site. :w00t: I will check back later, there are a few 12oz friends calling my name.

Hmmmm 12 oz friends........I suspect we may have a beer scented shaving line on the horizon whether intentional or not remains to be seen.:thumbup:

Hmmmm 12 oz friends........I suspect we may have a beer scented shaving line on the horizon whether intentional or not remains to be seen.:thumbup:

We very well could. :lol: I am not sure that Blue Moon smells all that good on though. I just managed to break my DVD player too. No more free babysitter. :blink: Maybe I should go to sleep and try again tomorrow.

that is where that song came from...

Wendy has star-ee eyes !!!!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
We very well could. :lol: I am not sure that Blue Moon smells all that good on though. I just managed to break my DVD player too. No more free babysitter. :blink: Maybe I should go to sleep and try again tomorrow.

I am not sure Blue Moon tastes all that good let alone using it in a soap.:w00t::thumbup:

You need to play that song backwards.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Scott, we cannot be friends anymore if you do not like Blue Moon. :001_tt2:

My humble apologies dear Wendy,

Blue Moon is the best damn beer I have ever tasted. It is so fabulous I turn cartwheels every time I drink it. I have 100 cases in my basement. I am scared of running out. Plus I need to be able to drink Blue Moon while eating Spiders.

OK now will you still sell me goodies when I need them.:crying:

Last edited:
Top Bottom