What's new

Replacement for SCS Alcohol-based AS Splashes

Some of my favorite AS splashes were the simple Lavender and Lime ones from Saint Charles Shave (now closed). I still have some to use up, but eventually I'll need some new AS.

I was wondering if anyone has found comparable products from other vendors. A lot of stuff I see out there now appears to be complicated cologne/edt type scents or knockoffs of famous fragrances with a different name. Not really what I'm looking for.

Basically I like simple alcohol-based AS splashes that aren't too harsh and come in basic, classic scents like Lime and Lavender EO. I realize I could try to make my own but would rather not mess with that for now.

Besides the SCS, other aftershaves that I've used up and like to restock when needed are Speick and German Pitralon in the green box. Tuff, which was one of my favorites also was discontinued unfortunately.

Anyway, TYIA.

What’s the ingredients list for the SCS splashes?
You might like the Captain’s Choice AS’s, or Fine. There’s one other one I was trying to think of but the name isn’t coming to me…

What’s the ingredients list for the SCS splashes?
You might like the Captain’s Choice AS’s, or Fine. There’s one other one I was trying to think of but the name isn’t coming to me…
I'll have to see if I can get the ingredients list later. It was pretty simple IIRC, no weird stuff.

Here is a basic list of ingredients. I think most of the AS were the same and they would add EO or FO depending on the type.

Aftershave Spash: SD40B Alcohol, Distilled Water, Panthenol, PEG40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantifolia, Menthol.

Top Bottom