What's new

New Product:- Cella Organic Shaving Soap in a bowl?

Look forward to having someone review this one! (I am still working my way through a brick of the red.)

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
The cream was out of stock but i got the aftershave
it arrived today. I spiked it with a spoonful of menthol
the scent to my nose as i haven't used it yet is slightly different from the regular aftershave. Different enough that i wasnt bummed i basically bought a duplicate
What do others say about the scent?

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I noticed it at Maggard's .. but at least there it is branded as a cream rather than a soap .. wonder if it is croapish like the red tub, or a true cream ..

Finally got a tub in and did a shave with it.

This is way too soft to be called a soap; it's even softer than the vast majority of tub creams I've encountered. If I tried to use the Marco method with it, I have a feeling I would end up with an empty bowl. Instead, I lathered it like a cream (couple of swirls with a damp brush, lather on face then add water as needed). It performs.....ok. It's definitely not the equal of the red kilo brick. Scent is pleasing without being overpowering, and the matching splash feels great on the face.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Finally got a tub in and did a shave with it.

This is way too soft to be called a soap; it's even softer than the vast majority of tub creams I've encountered. If I tried to use the Marco method with it, I have a feeling I would end up with an empty bowl. Instead, I lathered it like a cream (couple of swirls with a damp brush, lather on face then add water as needed). It performs.....ok. It's definitely not the equal of the red kilo brick. Scent is pleasing without being overpowering, and the matching splash feels great on the face.

Definitely do not use my method: as you properly say this is a cream, not a soft soap. Use less product and plenty of water. This cream is thirsty and its great properties shine when "water-activated".

It's a superb all-round winner in my book.

I've shaved several times with it and think it has the strengths of Cella red without the almond scent (which I never cared for).

The cream was out of stock but i got the aftershave
it arrived today. I spiked it with a spoonful of menthol
the scent to my nose as i haven't used it yet is slightly different from the regular aftershave. Different enough that i wasnt bummed i basically bought a duplicate
What do others say about the scent?

I got the balm recently. It's an OK scent but not really for me.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I got the balm recently. It's an OK scent but not really for me.
Not to comply but I used the organic cream in a tube after leaving it for a few months and it was very thick seemed almost dried out getting it out of the tube.

Top Bottom