What's new

New mustache on the block

Been growing mine now since movember, so probably a little more than 2 mos. Currently using firehouse dark which at least seems to keep a good bit of hair out of my mouth, but I still seem to get a lot of fly aways. Do I need to use more wax, or do I just need more time? Also at some point I need to think about terming my sides. Currently it is down past my lips. I assume I want to trim upwards a bit. Thanx all

Hi!

I find I still get hairs with their own agenda after 2 months myself. You can use more wax or evenly spread it more by using a hairdryer and comb. I also find some strong spiking glue like Got2B Glued works great for those crazy hairs or the tips.

Trimming depends on what style you are going for. If it's a handlebar or English then for the most part you want to leave it to grow. I do trim anything that is growing on the side of my lips from the corner down though.

Pretty much what Todd said. Don't trim it until you know what sort of style you are going for, then only trim it as you get it close to being how you want it. You could go with a bit more wax, but also getting it combed in well and warmed so it's even is pretty key in the wax doing it's job. I think it actually is easier to keep in place with wax as it gets longer vs when you are starting out.

Top Bottom