What's new

New item now in stock, step right up!

You helped us pick out the winning prototype - here is the result!

We now have a limited number of soap lockers from our first production run. Take a close look at them right here.

IMG_7472.jpg
IMG_7473.jpg

Last edited:

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
You helped us pick out the winning prototype - here is the result!

We now have a limited number of soap lockers from our first production run. Take a close look at them right here.

View attachment 1491195
I should have waited to place my aquamarine bowl order, etc. until this one was done... Oh, well... .they are beautiful and I told you.... I'd be among the first to get one when they were finished.... lovely.

Reactions: Kix
Any chance of Fendrihand getting some of these?
Not likely and that is no reflection on Fendrihan. It would be just as true with any retailer. There simply is not the margin to make it worthwhile. It would be great if some decided to carry the soap lockers but it would surprise me. For our customers living outside the USA it helps spread the cost of shipping if there are several items that can be bundled together.

Not likely and that is no reflection on Fendrihan. It would be just as true with any retailer. There simply is not the margin to make it worthwhile. It would be great if some decided to carry the soap lockers but it would surprise me. For our customers living outside the USA it helps spread the cost of shipping if there are several items that can be bundled together.
Thanks, they really are nice while practical.

Top Bottom