What's new

New Indiana Guy

Thanks everyone! My order came Friday, but I got out of work late, so I had my first shave last night! It went well! The only problem I had was my face lather was too dry I think. May try a mug or bowl tomorrow.
Closest shave I’ve ever had, and didn’t cut myself at all! That’s a win
No irritation or razor burn either!

Welcome aboard! I’m also in the 911 business. I’m a f/t firefighter. But for years I had a p/t gig on a transport ambulance on the side. I did that until overtime in the dept got too good. Now I have no desire whatsoever to get back on the rig.

PM me your address and I’ll send you an assortment of starter stuff. Us emergency workers have to look out for each other!

Consider it my “haven’t PIFed in a while PIF.”

I’m still fairly new on a truck...dispatched for years, then worked the county jail as a C.O.
My wife was an emt for 10 years a finally got her medic, she convinced me to give it a shot....so far I like it.
I’ll PM you, and appreciate the help!

Hi all!
I’m new to safety razors. I got tired of the cost and inconsistency of cartridge razors, and I think I would enjoy shaving with a safety razor more. I work for a large 911 ambulance service in Indiana, where I’m required to shave at least every other day because of the respirator we use.
I did a bit of research, and decided to piece together my own kit from WCS. It should be here later this week!

Thanks for having me!
WELCOME HOOSIER

Welcome neighbor! Enjoy your shaves! I live in Ohio close to Fort Wayne, IN. If you’re in that area there is a store inside the City Exchange Shops, called Mr. Polymath. They have an assortment of good blades, some soaps, good aftershaves and Parker products.
Happy Shaves to you!!

I'm a week in and trust me there is help here 24/7....enjoy and look at the bright side you can give yourself stiches if it goes horribly wrong JK

Top Bottom