What's new

New here

Lol, you ain't no slouch yerself my friend. You ain't like me, in love with the sound of yer own fingers clacking out letters on a keyboard so much that I comment on every thread posted. If I keep this up I'll have more posts than that @KeenDogg guy. And he's EVERYWHERE!!!

If we were all as loquacious as you, the B&B servers would run out of room. :a21: Keep it up and you'll make the Hall of Fame easily. Always looking forward to your next sagacious post. :pipe:

Welcome! Glad you are with us, especially after all you have been through. And you already met @FarmerTan !

PM me if you are interested in having an alternative way to nick yourself. I'll send you a fully disinfected vintage Gem blade single edge razor and blades to use with it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Welcome! Glad you are with us, especially after all you have been through. And you already met @FarmerTan !

PM me if you are interested in having an alternative way to nick yourself. I'll send you a fully disinfected vintage Gem blade single edge razor and blades to use with it.
Yeah, I'm trying to let him ease into getting to know me. If he can put up with me you ought to be easy!

Top Bottom