What's new

New here.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums but have been wet shaving for 8 to 10 years. I have a few DE razors (my go to is a Gillette tto adjustable with Kai blades) a few straight razors (that I need to get out more often) and a badger brush I made the handle for.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums but have been wet shaving for 8 to 10 years. I have a few DE razors (my go to is a Gillette tto adjustable with Kai blades) a few straight razors (that I need to get out more often) and a badger brush I made the handle for.

Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas!

Sure thing dmshaver, once I figure out how to upload an image here.

Screenshot_2018-12-20 New here (1).png

Click Upload A File, then insert as a Thumbnail or a Full Image.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Everyone here will be happy to help in any way we can. :)

source.gif

We are glad to have you! Check out the straight razor forum if you'd like a little inspiration to get back in to using those straights! I'd like to see a picture of your straights and your brush as well. Have a nice day.

Matt

Thank you Esox I was just about to go to the help section to read how. I was clicking on the little picture image in the reply area where you link a url. Here is a picture but I don't think I did it right.

Attachments

• 20181220_160834.jpg
    20181220_160834.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 12

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Thank you Esox I was just about to go to the help section to read how. I was clicking on the little picture image in the reply area where you link a url. Here is a picture but I don't think I did it right.

Anytime! Happy to help.

Its there, I can see it. If you add as a thumbnail its a bit bigger and in your post window. If you click Full Image it shows as a larger image.

Nice, I dig the Super Adjustable and the black brush. Is that pure badger kind of shritchy or has it softened up quite a bit?

Very nice! The Super Adjustable is a popular razor here, great choice! Did you turn your brush handle? What type of wood & finish?

Nice, I dig the Super Adjustable and the black brush. Is that pure badger kind of shritchy or has it softened up quite a bit?
The badger hair is pretty soft to me but I have only used this and maybe 2 other brushes. So I may not know what soft really is.

Very nice! The Super Adjustable is a popular razor here, great choice! Did you turn your brush handle? What type of wood & finish?
Yes I turned it from gaboon ebony several years ago, and it has held up really well. I actually didn't put a finish on this handle.

Top Bottom