What's new

New Colossus Razor from ATT

Thank you for your patience but the Colossus Razor is now ready for pre ordering. This new razor has a solid 4" handle that tilts the scales at 86g. The total weight of the Colossus Razor is hefty 124g. But don't worry, the balance is still there.
Just go to our site abovethetie.com and place your order. They will be shipping out in about two weeks.
Enjoy the shaves!

YES!!!!!! This is awesome. I'm afraid I can't order one now but hopefully I will be able to at some point.
But in the meantime, do we have any real pics of the actual Colossus handle? I'd definitely love to see. :thumbup:

Also, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but how does the girth/diameter of the Colossus compare to the atlas and kronos handles?

Just to pass along some info, Stan sent me a message and asked me to share with all of you that the new Colossus is the same diameter as the Atlas and Kronos handles… ½ inch.

Sounds great to me!!

Just to pass along some info, Stan sent me a message and asked me to share with all of you that the new Colossus is the same diameter as the Atlas and Kronos handles… ½ inch.

Sounds great to me!!

Thanks Bill, mine is already on order

The longer Kronos-style Colossus handle should be great. I've always wished the Kronos handle was a tad longer. I wanted a backup M2, so I just ordered the M2 Colossus and can't wait for it to arrive.

Top Bottom