What's new

New Braun Replacement Heads

It seems it is now possible to get replacement heads for the new Braun models. Ebay and some online stores have part 53B, for example; so, if you want a replacement head for your Series 6 - here it is:

s-l500.jpg

I’m amazed that Braun wouldn’t have replacement heads in stock when they introduced the new shavers. Obviously, new shavers won’t need them for awhile except in the case where one member here dropped the shaver head on the floor and had to reassemble it himself without instructions. I would think that Braun could offer a replacement head with the new shaver as a package and increase their profits on just the shaver alone.

I’m amazed that Braun wouldn’t have replacement heads in stock when they introduced the new shavers. Obviously, new shavers won’t need them for awhile except in the case where one member here dropped the shaver head on the floor and had to reassemble it himself without instructions. I would think that Braun could offer a replacement head with the new shaver as a package and increase their profits on just the shaver alone.

That's been the historical Braun model, to their detriment. Current events may have impacted some, but the Series 9 being a case in point. Replacement heads weren't available for well over a year after introduction, and any spare heads floating around before that cost more than the shaver itself. Seriously. So I'm frankly surprised we're seeing replacements for new models show up now, but maybe they took the lesson to heart. Still no accessories advertised for the new "system oriented" Series 7 - no spare trimmers, no face brush, and as far as I know no spare cleaning stations, so we may wait the traditional year or two for those. :001_rolle

Last edited:
That's been the historical Braun model, to their detriment. Current events may have impacted some, but the Series 9 being a case in point. Replacement heads weren't available for well over a year after introduction, and any spare heads floating around before that cost more than the shaver itself. Seriously. So I'm frankly surprised we're seeing replacements for new models show up now, but maybe they took the lesson to heart. Still no accessories advertised for the new "system oriented" Series 7 - no spare trimmers, no face brush, and as far as I know no spare cleaning stations, so we may wait the traditional year or two for those. :001_rolle

Maybe, even big conglomerates like Proctor & Gamble, who own Braun actually listen to their customers. 🤔

I was due for a replacement head for my Braun Series 9 earlier this year, was having difficulty finding stock, and the reviews on Amazon were atrocious--screens worn through in three months from multiple reviews. I finally had it in July, bought a Parker Semi-slant (and shortly more, naturally) and am back to DE. I'm getting better shaves with less irritation, even as a DE newb, which is a nice bonus (as I got more gray whiskers the Braun really struggled--especially on my neck). My favorite part: the quiet.

I was due for a replacement head for my Braun Series 9 earlier this year, was having difficulty finding stock, and the reviews on Amazon were atrocious--screens worn through in three months from multiple reviews. I finally had it in July, bought a Parker Semi-slant (and shortly more, naturally) and am back to DE. I'm getting better shaves with less irritation, even as a DE newb, which is a nice bonus (as I got more gray whiskers the Braun really struggled--especially on my neck). My favorite part: the quiet.

Sounds like you have it a good shot and I'm happy you found what works best for you!

I'll give you $10 for that series 9 ;)

Top Bottom