What's new

New boots and my findings.

Hopefully this will help someone who is ordering boots online. Like many I don’t have a wolverine or red wings or even an Allen Edmonds around so online is my only option. First off I’ve been wearing AE for many years so ordering them is easy as can be.
My AE size is 11.5 D while my nike size is 12-13. I recently decided to order a pair of redwing blacksmiths. Beautiful shoes but run quite large. I ended up with an 11D but could have went 10.5 but after a nice wolverine durashock insert they’re quite comfy. I was in Cincinnati last week for work and stumbled into Nordstrom rack who amazingly had several pairs of 1000 miles for 50% off. My wolverine size is a 10.5 D as well with no insert needed. I have the AE Sutter and Higgins mill boots in 11.5 as opposed to red wing and wolverine being a full size smaller. Hopefully this helps anyone who is thinking of ordering.

I don't have any of those brands, but thanks for the information. I am sure someone can use it if they have at least one....

Top Bottom