What's new

Neerup Pipes

Yeah, I saw that and looked through them. I'm keepnig an eye out for one with a purple and black swirl stem, and didn't see any like that in the batch at SP, sadly.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
If you like that, check out these purple beauties posted by Danish Pipe Shop!

proxy.php

Prices and shipping super reasonable. Anyone know the shipping times from Denmark?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Prices and shipping super reasonable. Anyone know the shipping times from Denmark?
I worked for a company based in Holland, and we bought simulators from a company in Canada. Shipping time from Holland was always quicker than from Canada.

Some of that really depends on which shipping service they use. Standard international post office mail will be a couple weeks. Meanwhile, FedEx got a package from Milan, Italy to my door in around 29 hours.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Whelp, thanks to Claudel for bringing this thread to light and introducing me to Neerups, Hirsute for posting his purple stemmed pipes, then finding a nice purple stemmed sandblasted apple, and free Easter shipping from Denmark, order placed!! My 320KS will need to wait!!
106.06 shipped via PayPal.

IMG_6128.PNG

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Whelp, thanks to Claudel for bringing this thread to light and introducing me to Neerups, Hirsute for posting his purple stemmed pipes, then finding a nice purple stemmed sandblasted apple, and free Easter shipping from Denmark, order placed!! My 320KS will need to wait!!

View attachment 782785

Awesome score! That blast and grain with the stem and appointments is so cool.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Awesome score! That blast and grain with the stem and appointments is so cool.

Their Neerup inventory is pretty amazingly deep. I guess being a short drive away from the Neerup workshop is big benefit. I looked up the import duty on pipes to the US is supposedly 3%...we will see.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose

View attachment 782785

Nice! That's a sweet one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their Neerup inventory is pretty amazingly deep. I guess being a short drive away from the Neerup workshop is big benefit. I looked up the import duty on pipes to the US is supposedly 3%...we will see.
I've had several pipes shipped to me from various parts of Europe, using several different shipping providers. I've never had one come in with duty due on it so far. <knock on wood>

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I've had several pipes shipped to me from various parts of Europe, using several different shipping providers. I've never had one come in with duty do on it so far. <knock on wood>

PayPal is the devil!! Now the whole world is my shopping center!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Got my Neerup in today and breaking it in with some HH Syrian. It took about a week to get here, no duty. I am inclined to purchase more from them.

Top Bottom