What's new

Neerup Pipes

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
So do you all have any opinions on Neerup Pipes? I see one that I like, but im not sure on the quality. You know what they say about things that are too good to be true.

I would call them a mid grade pipe. I have had a few that smoked great and one that was just so-so. If I saw a shape I like and since the price always seems fair on them I would have no worries pulling the trigger. Just don't expect an Ashton to be in the box when you open it. I have a local tobacco shop that sells them and he sells a lot of them. Hope this helps.

I don't own one but have been eyeing some of them myself, looks like alot of pipe for the money, I have heard good things for Neerup owners that have posted about them.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I love my Neerup pipes! I have two, a Basic 3 bent brandy and a Structure bent billiard. Both of them are amazing smokers. The Basic brandy I have dedicated to Va blends, and the Structure billiard is dedicated to English blends and is my #1 Penzance pipe. I've seen a couple people on B&B acquire them, but I don't see them come up in threads or many discussions. My Neerups:

$Neerup Basic 3.jpg

$Neerup Structure.jpg

Last edited:
I love my Neerup pipes! I have two, a Basic 3 bent brandy and a Structure bent billiard. Both of them are amazing smokers. The Basic brandy I have dedicated to Va blends, and the Structure billiard is dedicated to English blends and is my #1 Penzance pipe. I've seen a couple people on B&B acquire them, but I don't see them come up in threads or many discussions. My Neerups:

View attachment 717427

View attachment 717428

Love the stem on that second one.

I like my Neerup. It's marked with either 23 or 28. They seem to have changed their categorization since -- I bought it 9 years ago. I'm not even sure what shape it would be...maybe a billiard?

It smokes great. It's my dedicated pipe for Stokkebye LNF (or similar Va/Pers).

$40290_417927034857_3339965_n.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I like my Neerup. It's marked with either 23 or 28. They seem to have changed their categorization since -- I bought it 9 years ago. I'm not even sure what shape it would be...maybe a billiard?

It smokes great. It's my dedicated pipe for Stokkebye LNF (or similar Va/Pers).

View attachment 717578

Very cool. It looks like they had more subtle styling of the pipes at that time in the company. It looks great!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I suppose I should add this one on here. A Peder Jeppesen Ida bent billiard (4):
img_20170221_153804703-jpg.773473

img_20170221_153748438-jpg.773474

Attachments

• IMG_20170221_153804703.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 248
  • IMG_20170221_153748438.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 226
Top Bottom