What's new

need some help about a failure to feed issue with Wilson Combat 920 magazines

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I sold it a few years ago here in Colorado when I was made an offer that I could not refuse. The P220 was an excellent.45ACP, smooth as silk on the rails. I preferred my 1911 Lightweight CCO, both for the trigger and easier to carry. It was at that time, that I began to move away from DA/SA pistols. I loved the older classic Sigs. 😉
I agree. I loved the looks and feel of Sig’s P228, I’m just not a double action hammer and de cocker guy.

I might try to change that when Beretta’s new Cheetah 80X hits the shelves. :)

I agree. I loved the looks and feel of Sig’s P228, I’m just not a double action hammer and de cocker guy.

I might try to change that when Beretta’s new Cheetah 80X hits the shelves. :)

The Sig P228 is a classic! On SigForum back years ago, folks had all the variants that were produced. Blued, stamped, nickled, stainless, hard chromed… you name it! Along with their bigger brother, the P226… these were unbelievably well built, and they were first class lighter weight alloy frames that were so reliable and accurate, prices have jumped on these and they’re hard to follow.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I have the SIG P229. Fine pistol, but I never could quite get the hang of that DA to SA transition. In qualifications, that first shot was always a bit off, follow up shots were on the money if I was doing my part.

OkieStubble

I have the SIG P229. Fine pistol, but I never could quite get the hang of that DA to SA transition. In qualifications, that first shot was always a bit off, follow up shots were on the money if I was doing my part.

Exact same here. Or I would own a P228 and a P225 and I would have kept my Beretta 92FS Centurion. :)

OkieStubble

The Sig P228 is a classic! On SigForum back years ago, folks had all the variants that were produced. Blued, stamped, nickled, stainless, hard chromed… you name it! Along with their bigger brother, the P226… these were unbelievably well built, and they were first class lighter weight alloy frames that were so reliable and accurate, prices have jumped on these and they’re hard to follow.
Had a guy almost sell me an almost new P228 for only $600. I turned it down. :(

This thread might help a little. I don’t think 1911Tuner posts much anymore but anything he posts can be taken for gospel if it concerns a 1911

I just posted another article at this thread with photo of feed lips that affect timing. See my preceding post.

Top Bottom