What's new

Nasal Stuff

Hello Everyone,

wanna try out snuff again, i first tried snuff years ago and i believe it was called mccrystals, a local store had here in El Paso for a bit but it closed down, i've been looking at mistersnuff.com. And i wanted to know what brand and flavor of snuff you veterans recommend to a true beginner, and if there is a better website then please let me know. Thanks!!

If you like menthol, Poschl makes several good ones. Gawith Apricot, Gletcher Prise, Packard's Club are all really good and easy to take for beginners. Toque has some tasty ones too. Mr Snuff is a really good site.

If you like menthol, Poschl makes several good ones. Gawith Apricot, Gletcher Prise, Packard's Club are all really good and easy to take for beginners. Toque has some tasty ones too. Mr Snuff is a really good site.

Is it Gawith Hoggarth? I believe i see it here on Mrsnuff. I just don't see the apricot one.

Snafu Medicated...is very good. Also, Toque Spearmint is mentholated and quite good. Toque can be purchased at brick and mortar shops here in the US, but Snafu cannot. Snafu is available on Mr. Snuff and very reputable online vendor ;-)

I actually received the Gawith Apricot as a gag gift once. Honestly, I don't get much from it. It just tickles my nose. Am I supposed to feel a nicotine "rush" from it?

Yeah, I get a really quick "bump" or "hit" of nicotine from nasal snuff...but it doesn't last that long. I honestly don't do it for the nicotine, but I find myself looking forward to the multitude of difference scents and flavors. I get the majority of nicotine from Swedish snus, which I have in my mouth at all times, even when I smoke my pipes or use nasal snuff.

Top Bottom