What's new

Name the Mascot PIF

How about "Jerry"? He looks just like Jerry Colonna!
$00000000000000000000colona1_2.jpg
Actually, his name should be Jerry Cologne-ahhh. LOL!

Oh, BTW, I'm in!

Last edited:
For some reason, he looks like a Canadian/Mexican mix. How about Jose "the stash" Gauthier (pronouced Go-chay).

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Not in, as I have way too much stuff already, but THANKS! for a very nice PIF. Just based upon the mullet, I would name it "Mitch Williams," which actually has a shaving tie-in :tongue_sm

My first PIF entry.

"I'm in" ...thank you.

He looks like a Veggie Tale character to me, so I'll name him "Pa Grape".

$pagrape_mordecai.png

I grew up in Dawson Creek and had some friends of that name and that that's how they pronounce it. So I guess you're right.

ill be in, id could call him, "The Green Bearded Rascal", or "G Beard" for short. or maybe "GangGreenie" or "GG" for short. but i could also see him as being "Scoobs"
edit: sorry but i had to throw one more in, "MacGruber" lol....good name, the movie was quite funny as well

Last edited:
Count McMullet or Mac for short. He was reminding me of MacGyver and then that gif with the purple made me thing of Count Von Count from sesame street.

I'm in. How about Sir Dapperstache Mulletus III since he has quite the dapper mustache to keep things classy but the mullet just screams a poor shaving soul dying to go party. And the Third because you can't just learn to pull off a look like that :lol:

Top Bottom