What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Name of your next Designer A/S

State a name of a A/S and give a short description of its traits, or ingredient list.
Examples:

"Wet Face in July at Antarctica Driving 60 in a Convertible" - a mild menthol
"Blaze Insensitive A/S balm" - Ingredients: Cinnamon oil, Silica

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Moderator Emeritus
Contributor
Offdalawn

Burnt grass with a base of used Cordite with overtones of overdone meat

Terrar — top notes of badger funk and leptospirosis, heart notes of wet dog, fir needles, and cedar, with a lingering basenote of freshly turned earth. OUT OF STOCK.

JCarr

Contributor
The Deacon

Top notes of Balsam and Frankincense with an underlying base of incense smoke, ozone and earth. Note to the customer...these bottles have been blessed.

Doc4

I'm calling the U.N.
Moderator Emeritus
"CHAZ"

Causes a sharp, burning sensation on a small portion of your face. Strong notes of burning tires and indignation. Marxist basenotes. If burning sensation becomes unbearable, vigorous application of bacon fat or other pork-related products will quickly end the problem.

Doc4

I'm calling the U.N.
Moderator Emeritus
"CHAZ"

Causes a sharp, burning sensation on a small portion of your face. Strong notes of burning tires and indignation. Marxist basenotes. If burning sensation becomes unbearable, vigorous application of bacon fat or other pork-related products will quickly end the problem.
Now reformulated and rebranded as CHOP.

Doc4

I'm calling the U.N.
Moderator Emeritus
"CHAZ"

Now reformulated and rebranded as CHOP.
Now discontinued due to popular demand.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Moderator Emeritus
Contributor
Independence

Fresh ocean breeze devoid of any hint of lime with undertones of hewn wood and freshly turned soil