What's new

Nacet & Silver Blue lovers, which is better for you?

The Gillette Nacet is one of my two favorite blades. Guess which is my other favorite !
And for me and my face, even after trying it in my five different razors, the GSB just does not work well.

IMG_0081.JPG

I'm about to try a Nacet; I picked up 2 or 3 in my last Tryablade order. The GSBs I used quite a bit in my Slim before I began to branch out into different razors and blades, and they always worked very well.

I like Nacets very much. Bought a batch of 50 not long ago... used one today. 10th use of it, BBS result. One of my top 3 blades to say the least!

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
GSB expired today at shave #14. Nacet lasted till shave #10. Neither struck me as being blades that I absolutely must use again.

For quite a long time now Nacet has been my daily driver. Smooth, sharp and long lasting. Usually two weeks. However... I remember a long time ago really liking Racer blades as they were smooth and irritation free for me, though lacked the sharpness. Just a few weeks ago I discovered Crown blades. Pretty much a Racer but easily available and dirt cheap. So, I'm going to try and sacrifice a little sharpness for a smoother shave, and a weekly change instead of every other. If it fails, there's about 400 Nacet's waiting to get back to work.

Really like the GSB but just recently tried a Gillette Platinum and i think it might be even better...plus over this side of the pond they are cheaper!

Top Bottom