What's new

My shiny new computer

You lot are going to love this!

My new laptop has the multi-function OLED taskbar which shows my favourite websites! I've added the Badger&Blade site to it so all I have to do is touch the logo and presto, instant access!

(please see the circled B&B logo in the pic on the taskbar)

IMG_0371.jpg

Jason

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Will probably get a MBP next year, once I start getting serious with music lessons. Garage Band is a great program for getting your feet wet with recording. If you get serious about recording, it’s an easy transition to Logic Pro. LP has more features and stuff, but the interface is the same as GB.

Mrs P and I both have Macbook Airs and an iMac for the main household computer. We have had Macs now for at least 10 years, probably more, but it's all a bit hazy. I'm planning to spend some time this weekend backing up everything and one evening next week off to the Apple store to get a new one.

Will probably get a MBP next year, once I start getting serious with music lessons. Garage Band is a great program for getting your feet wet with recording. If you get serious about recording, it’s an easy transition to Logic Pro. LP has more features and stuff, but the interface is the same as GB.
Garage Band is pretty good. And fairly easy to navigate.

A fellow musician friend that I was in a band with is a whiz with Logic Pro and it takes a LOT of playing around with to use properly. Well worth it if you have the cycles though…

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Garage Band is pretty good. And fairly easy to navigate.

A fellow musician friend that I was in a band with is a whiz with Logic Pro and it takes a LOT of playing around with to use properly. Well worth it if you have the cycles though…
It will be a new hobby once I start. The secret to a healthy mind as we age is learning new things. Changing technology in flight simulation works for now, but I do hope to retire some day. :)

Top Bottom