What's new

My razor collection

Great. You woke up my wife.
Eh?

My Favourite isn't actually photographed, it a vintage hoffritz slant. Really enjoy the British Red tip and all Aristocrats.

I own and use a 34c and Rockwell S6 (on gap 6).

Jason

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sadly they live in a box as the missus doesn't like them, but hey ho.

I'll hopefully have a glass tower case in the corner of a room, but I need to build up some brownie points first.

Re the discolouring of a couple of the early silver plated razors - it's simply oxidisation which polishes out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi All,

I've just spent a few hours photographing my razor collection, and would like to share it with you guys.

This is a link to my imagery:

https://goo.gl/photos/vkM1n8xtUobEH2QKA

Please feel free to commend and share. If you would like to use the images, please give me credit.

This collection is something i've amassed over about 7 years of collecting (and using). I've a favouritism leaning towards British and European early Gillette due to quality & rarity.

The last group shots are razors which didn't make the grade or were dupes and will be off loaded when cleaned.

Wonderful and Beautyful. I like those.
Enjoy , congratulations.
Best regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

The google link wont open for me at work, so I'll have to check it out when I get home. You've been at it about as long as I have, so I'm curious how your collection compares to mine.

Everyone has space in the Wiki for their own user page. You just need to go in and edit it. Here is a link to mine (which is in serious need of an update!) User:TheVez2

Top Bottom