What's new

My Omega Pro 49 knot fell off

If you decide to buy another one, the obvious question that comes next is what are you going to do with the two pieces. Well, if this is a hobby, you might consider this situation as an opportunity. You could always buy a new handle, a fancy new handle and install the knot. Well deserving for such a popular knot. You could also pif the handle to someone else new to the game.
Plenty of choices here. Just have a look inside your wallet since it holds most of the answers. At least for some of us, including myself. :laugh:

If you decide to buy another one, the obvious question that comes next is what are you going to do with the two pieces. Well, if this is a hobby, you might consider this situation as an opportunity. You could always buy a new handle, a fancy new handle and install the knot. Well deserving for such a popular knot. You could also pif the handle to someone else new to the game.
Plenty of choices here. Just have a look inside your wallet since it holds most of the answers. At least for some of us, including myself. :laugh:

Dear @VerbaVolant,
Yes, I am now on the fence of getting a new one.
But I need to break it in.
If I decide to buy a new one, I may pull trigger on Omega 21762 Italian flag brush or Zenith B27.
Both have resin handles.

RUS-3501-2__30920.1504129229.jpg

I agree with the above, anything labeled "marine" is marked up hugely and is probably overkill for this situation. We are talking about a $10 brush where the knot is press fit from the factory.If it were me I would likely re-handle the knot, but in lieu of that this Testor's cement for plastic model airplanes in less than $2.

Top Bottom