What's new

My new Razor Caddy!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hey folks! Yesterday I got the PIF with a twist from Scott at Captain's Choice.

I honestly couldn't decide what I should choose; his stuff was too tempting. I've had his stuff before, in testing, as gifts from some of youse guys.....just quality stuff.
So I asked Scott to throw something in a box and mail it to me! And he did, along with some generous samples.

I almost chose the Razor Caddy, but then I got to looking at the coffee cup, then some copper bowls....so you see why I couldn't decide.
IMG_20201203_164714742.jpg
IMG_20201203_164648283.jpg

I threw a few pots back in the day, but never production work, so I'm impressed by your supplier @Captain Pre-Capsize . Can't be easy.

And for anyone wondering, The Captain used some kind of padding around the cutouts for the razors.

Also, I'm kinda dense, and didn't think I'd use the rope for hanging your brush to dry, but after my lovely War Department showed me how to use it, I was impressed.

Speaking of my wife, she absolutely loves this piece of pottery. Said if I clean off the back of the "terlit" I can put it in the main bathroom!

Which is bound to make people ask which old person in our house shaves like their Grampa did!

Thanks again Cappy Scott for all you do, and for the things that you do when no one is looking!

Hey! Who wants to see a picture of my Grand Bunny? Poor thing, her ear are on upside down! She decided to visit me as I was typing this riveting tale on my "smarter than I am" phone:IMG_20201203_212627033~2.jpgnotice my Satan spawn cat on the couch behind the bunny sitting on the couch.IMG_20201203_212627033~3.jpg He's finally not looking at me like I'm stupid for letting food run loose in the house!

FarmerTan

Beauty caddy, congrats!

AA
I know! I'm not kidding when I say my wife loved it, and she's hard to please!

@Captain Pre-Capsize : she even likes the sample of Nor'easter AS you gave me!

Again, she thinks we are all NUTS getting excited about shaving. But I've heard a herd of women folk get together and sniff "Aromatherapy" stuff. Which I won't mention to her of course!

FarmerTan

Nice setup. And pets.
That Satan spawn cat saved my life when I saved his as I had to bottle feed him. But his hobby is randomly deciding to bite me and see if I get rabies!

He actually acts afraid of the rabbit! He looks at me and actually says, "hey Human! Why ain't you cooking that!" True story doggone!

FarmerTan

Back to Cappy: his Nor'easter is something that my son, the Axe Man, even said smelled good.

FarmerTan

Looks like a nice razor & brush caddy. Good to hear the wife likes it also.
No kidding. I'm afraid of her; she's got tons of dirt on me. I did just casually mention my winning the day before it came, so she was prepared, and was actually happy for me! She can be nice. Usually during leap years.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Very nice caddy. Congratulations Dave. The Captain is top notch. He has some great products and is fantastic to deal with. I have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket. What do you suggest Dave?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I have one just like it. It’s very well made. Seemingly indestructible. A great addition for any sink counter. Even if you don’t use it for razors. Toothbrushes, or dish pads, really anything.

FarmerTan

Very nice caddy. Congratulations Dave. The Captain is top notch. He has some great products and is fantastic to deal with. I have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket. What do you suggest Dave?
I'd be lying if I didn't say that Nor'easter isn't just the cat's pajamas. I like light weight coffee cups, but once in a great while if I'm out looking at outside jobs I should get after I like a BIG mug of coffee. Scott's looks like it would check all the boxes.

I will say this: if people haven't checked out his youtube channel they are missing out on some behind the scenes stuff.

Without sounding like a commercial, his website is the easiest shaving site I have ever navigated.

There is another one out there that sounds like I wrote his descriptions! He takes 10,000 words and 200 banner ads to tell me he discovered his latest AS scent by tracking @BigFoot through the Himalayas. True story doggone!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I'd be lying if I didn't say that Nor'easter isn't just the cat's pajamas. I like light weight coffee cups, but once in a great while if I'm out looking at outside jobs I should get after I like a BIG mug of coffee. Scott's looks like it would check all the boxes.

I will say this: if people haven't checked out his youtube channel they are missing out on some behind the scenes stuff.

Without sounding like a commercial, his website is the easiest shaving site I have ever navigated.

There is another one out there that sounds like I wrote his descriptions! He takes 10,000 words and 200 banner ads to tell me he discovered his latest AS scent by tracking @BigFoot through the Himalayas. True story doggone!
Yes, yes it is. 😂

I habe been eyeballing that coffee cup for quite somwtime now. Should just buy it.

You aint just a kiddin about Nor'easter. I LOVE that stuff!

Very nice and congrats, Dave.

Scott has some really nice things in his store. I just ordered a copper shaving bowl which should have arrived yesterday. It has been in Phoenix - 20 miles away - for three days now. I guess the post office is walking it over to my house!

Top Bottom