What's new

My Grande Journey

ear plugs at the range, only use ear protection hunting with the 308 with a brake. that ones like getting poked in the ear drum every shot.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
This is a process of elimination so is the Timeless going on the B/S/T next? :001_302:

Probably a PIF.

...even has heated floors and an elevator to the second floor. The Ontario government said that every club area needs to be wheelchair accessible so if we're already 350k over budget, why not put in an elevator! lol.

He's going to have to PIF or sell soon. Either that, or the government will make him put in an elevator to the new five story wing housing all the razors.

Minimalism or a padded room? (meme).jpg

It's a good problem to have, Mike, I suppose, all those wonderful razors. Me, I only have the bare essentials.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member

I thought your custom ones were electronic. I think Evers at the club has a set of electronics but he doesnt hunt.

It's a good problem to have, Mike, I suppose, all those wonderful razors. Me, I only have the bare essentials.

I suppose, but I'd never use them all. I dont even use all of the 12 I have. I'd focus on the ones that worked the best for me and the rest would fall by the wayside.

I suppose, but I'd never use them all. I dont even use all of the 12 I have. I'd focus on the ones that worked the best for me and the rest would fall by the wayside.
:scared: That sounds like common sense!

:hand: Y'know we don' need none o' that stuff roun' here. :letterk1: :laugh:

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Seems to work for Polsilver SI - about once a year :001_tt2:

Exactly lol.

I came across these two vids and thought you might enjoy them Doug. A Caterham R500 and that guy can drive. He gets a bit loose on lap two.

Just start a rumour about them being discontinued lol.
I'll include a tuck of PolSilver. I hear not only are they out of production but squads of goons are confiscating existing stocks from people's homes. From people's homes man.

Last edited:
Exactly lol.

I came across these two vids and thought you might enjoy them Doug. A Caterham R500 and that guy can drive. He gets a bit loose on lap two.

Cool video's. I do like Caterham's when I'm doing my race sims.

Sometimes play this game and driving the old Alfa is a hoot.
Constant sliding every where.

Can't help thinking racing would be much more exciting if it went back to pure driving skills rather than the electronic aids we have now.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Cool video's. I do like Caterham's when I'm doing my race sims.

Sometimes play this game and driving the old Alfa is a hoot.
Constant sliding every where.

Can't help thinking racing would be much more exciting if it went back to pure driving skills rather than the electronic aids we have now.

The Caterham is a pretty intense drive, my kind of car haha.

The Alfa made me remember the supersize version lol. A 46L V12. 46 liters lol.

I started doing a side by side with my Schone (Fatip) but any contest was resolved in minutes in favor of the Barbasol FH. Kinda surprised but there it is.
IMG_20190404_094401-01.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I'll have the new guy speak to Big Nurse. She still likes him.

We'll get that box back, Mike. You must be going to the library to get online. Oh, I forgot, you can just use the computer in the patient lounge. I've heard it's right hard to get Chief to stop playing video games, but maybe he's back on his Thorazine.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Last night I guess I was feeling reminiscent. I loaded a fresh Feather in my Brit clone and had a shave with CRS. When I was using DE's more often I really liked this razor. Smooth, really comfortable and it gave me a really nice close shave.

First pass N>S. Second pass S>N. Third pass ATG buffing. Cleanup ATG buffing. Another cleanup ATG buffing.

I had an excellent DFS after that but not a BBS like I'm use too now so I picked up the MMOC, the blade has had 6 shaves on it, flipped the blade and started stroking from below my ear to my chin. The MMOC sounded like I hadnt even shaved. One quick ATG pass without buffing, then another, smaller, buffing pass over my swirls. Now, I had the BBS finish I was use too.

I gotta say, I'm having a hard time wanting to go back to a DE. The MMOC killed my Brit clone. Annihilated may be a better word. It destroyed it, completely.

Top Bottom