What's new

My Franken-Henson, the poor man's Ti

Henson AL13 head with a Razorock titanium handle. Not sure if others have done this but I like it a lot.

Al13 weighs 36 grams
Ti Henson weighs 76 grams
Franken-Henson weighs 64 grams

20220505_125900.jpg

20220505_125347.jpg

20220505_125156.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Henson AL13 head with a Razorock titanium handle. Not sure if others have done this but I like it a lot.

Al13 weighs 36 grams
Ti Henson weighs 76 grams
Franken-Henson weighs 64 grams

View attachment 1450861
View attachment 1450862
View attachment 1450863

Dude! Thats quite the frankenization! You gave it a light saber handle, gosh I love it when you guys do that with your razors. Man, some day, were going to have razors that use freaking lazer beams, it would make Dr. Evil so proud. Great job! 😍

That's how I use my mild! My balance point is right in the middle of the handle, since I hate long handles this solved my problem. Don't want to post a photo to flex or anything...

Is it the same threads on the handles? Does it clamp down the blade well like the Henson handle does?
Yep, Henson doesn't use the older imperial measure. Though most handle are designed with enough tolerance for both, there are some long posts that got into thread pitch range within tolerance.

It's what has kept me from buying that lovely Karve CB handle, not taking a chance with imperial, but the other direction is fine. Have tested with multiple razors, imperial specific(not universal) handle won't thread onto metric heads.

Top Bottom