What's new

My first 'proper' shaving cream purchase.

I saw this in my local 'The Body Shop' and after having it recommended to me by the shop assistant as I mentioned I have dry sensitive skin, I decided to purchase it. I also tried the 'tester' in the shop and I really liked how it felt.

I will try it out on my next shave. It was expensive (price intentionally withheld) so I am looking to see if its performance matches the price!

Jason.
IMG_3277.JPG

You know as much fun as it is to buy every new soap that comes out and get on here to discuss it, I miss being able to walk into a shop and buy a high quality item. It's not commonly possible in the US any more and there is a certain feeling to doing such a simple task that you don't realize until it's gone. Enjoy your shaves!

Thanks for both of your replies. I'll be trying it with my Mach 3 first just to make sure that it agrees with my skin and to make sure I like it before using it with my 39c Sledgehammer razor.

If I do like the cream, my review will be based on using it with the Sledgehammer and NOT with the Mach 3 if that makes any sense.

Jason.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I dont think you'll be disappointed I've had this in my rotation for a while now and it's a good cream gives the razor excellent glide and the post shave feel is amazing. It'll be interesting for your opinion hope it works as good for you ;)

I dont think you'll be disappointed I've had this in my rotation for a while now and it's a good cream gives the razor excellent glide and the post shave feel is amazing. It'll be interesting for your opinion hope it works as good for you ;)
I’ll keep you posted in due course.

Jason.

I find this to be a great product but looking forward to your opinion.
I actually don't think it's expensive tbh. It costs £9 in the UK bit you get 200ml vs the usual 100 or 150ml with many products.

Top Bottom