What's new

My first PIF - Fatboy kit

Schindler's List

A fantastic movie that shows the best and worst of mankind during the greatest war currently known to man. You can see the character development clearly in almost every actor. Not to mention that this is probably Liam Neeson's best performance.

I'm in.
My favorite has to be either "True Grit" the original, the new one is closer to the book but, hey it's John Wayne. Or "Young Frankenstein" classic Gene Wilder and Mel Brooks.

I'm in and thanks!

I like The Searchers with John Wayne and Ben Johnson.

I think it is the quintessential western.

I also like pictures with Ben because he and my grandpa cowboyed together before he was a movie star, and remained friend all their lives.

I'm in - great PIF.

Favorite movie would have to be Its A Wonderful Life. Just great family memories watching it.

I'm not in because I live in Canada but I'll still tell you what my favorite movie is...The Godfather...any of the 3. I'll never go out of my way to say something like, "I think I'll watch the Godfather now" but if I happen to be surfing the channels and happen to come across it, I can't turn away...I have to watch it. Any of them...weird, huh?

I'm not in because I live in Canada but I'll still tell you what my favorite movie is...The Godfather...any of the 3. I'll never go out of my way to say something like, "I think I'll watch the Godfather now" but if I happen to be surfing the channels and happen to come across it, I can't turn away...I have to watch it. Any of them...weird, huh?

No, that's not weird at all!

I'm in.

I love "The Hangover" because it pretty much sums up the one and only trip I took to Vegas 10 years ago. I shudder at the thought of going there again.

Nick

I'm in - Have yet to try a FatBoy...
Favorite movie, mostly due to the constant humor and strong sarcasm, would be The Hangover...

I'm in. The Royal Tenebaums because Gweneth Paltrow cuts her ring finger off because she can't marry who she wants. I don't even like Paltrow particularly but I love her in this movie.

I'm in.

The Day The Earth Stood Still (THE ORIGINAL 1953 VERSION). Hands down the greatest movie ever made. How can you beat an 8 foot tall tank vaporizing robot and simply the greatest movie line ever, "Klaatu Verata Nicto." Classic.

I'm in.

The Matrix. For 2+ hours, I totally forgot that the (at that time) LOTH and I had decided to call it quits only a few days earlier...

I'm in. Started using my SS again recently and realize it shaves great with little irritation when compared to my slant.

Favorite movie is "Blood In Blood Out" because there are so many great quotes that can be used in everyday conversation.

Top Bottom