What's new

My favorite commercial. What's yours?

This one?
Yes, that's the one. Thanks for digging it up. There was a whole series built on the same "Bait and Switch" theme.

Isn't it funny that with so many advertisements, we remember the commercial, but draw a total blank on what product is being promoted? It defeats the whole purpose of making the commercial in the first place.

Yes, that's the one. Thanks for digging it up. There was a whole series built on the same "Bait and Switch" theme.

Isn't it funny that with so many advertisements, we remember the commercial, but draw a total blank on what product is being promoted? It defeats the whole purpose of making the commercial in the first place.

True.. but you did remember it was for a bank. :001_smile

Last edited:
This one is my favorite of late

That's good, but I suspect the salesman is acting. I don't trust anything in advertising.

This advert is awesome ... good music, convincing effects ... but then they made a bunch of spinoffs with dreadful music and pop music effects that totally destroyed all that was clever in the original:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't have to think longer than 5 seconds, although I probably should have in retrospect.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Many of the ones I like are foreign off-color ones, so ill refrain from posting them here :).

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Jim, that's not a commercial, that's a 30-second Handel's Messiah for Steak.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

Stumbled on this one ... pretty funny.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
(... it does have a nice "resting image" to click on, too ... )

And here's my modern favourite.

Top Bottom