What's new

My favorite commercial. What's yours?

I just can't get enough of this commercial, I just laugh every time it comes on. What are some of your favorites?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those AT&T commercials are cute, but the M&M singing Meatloaf's "I'd Do Anything for Love" had me the moment I saw it during Super Bowl

I was waiting for the punchline on the AT&T advert but there wasn't one!

Here's my favourite. An ad for a nationwide optician's company

Gareth

Those AT&T commercials with the kids are really cleaver. I wonder if they are scripted or if they are just kids being kids? Kids say some pretty funny stuff on their own.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I don't know that this is my all-time favorite, but I always liked it. Nobody I talk to ever remembers it though. It's an old FedEx Super Bowl commercial.

I just can't get enough of this commercial, I just laugh every time it comes on. What are some of your favorites?
That whole series from AT&T is pretty good. Can't decide between the kid who waves his head and his hand simultaneously, or the little girl that talks about a werewolf.

There was a similar series from a couple years ago, but I don't remember the product. Might have been a bank. The adult says "Who wants a pony?" and he gives one kid a real pony and the other one gets a cartoon drawing of a horse. The announcer says "Even kids know the difference." Know which one I'm talking about?

That whole series from AT&T is pretty good. Can't decide between the kid who waves his head and his hand simultaneously, or the little girl that talks about a werewolf.

There was a similar series from a couple years ago, but I don't remember the product. Might have been a bank. The adult says "Who wants a pony?" and he gives one kid a real pony and the other one gets a cartoon drawing of a horse. The announcer says "Even kids know the difference." Know which one I'm talking about?

This one?

Top Bottom