What's new

My everyday Aeropress recipe.

Here is my Aeropress I use daily. I have exact grams for bloom ect... yet I do this so often I just go by feel now. YES I know I said grains, I meant Grams. Just finished working up some .300 blackout loads so I had grains on the brain.

Thanks for posting your brewing method.
Do you ever top off your mug with a little more hot water or drink it as is? Or use the timer on the kettle?

I always use my phone as a timer. If I want an americano I will use an expresso grind and add water to taste.

Your friendly neighborhood BambulanceMan

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
My technique is a little different but I like it strong. Pour the hot water in to near the top and set the timer for 2 mins. After 1.5 mins., stir and then put the cap on. I prefer the paper filters. Soak them first and the smell/taste mostly disappears. The 2nd and 3rd batch (on the same filter) is always great. Pour at 2 mins. Slow press.

Very cool! My coffee equipment/supplies are slowly overtaking my kitchen. But I can see the Aeropress in my future. What type of kettle were you using?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very cool! My coffee equipment/supplies are slowly overtaking my kitchen. But I can see the Aeropress in my future. What type of kettle were you using?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
A Bonavita variable temp

Your friendly neighborhood BambulanceMan

Top Bottom