What's new

My Endless Supply of Samples

I was shifting things around in one of the bathroom cabinets today and I found an old tea can full of samples. Most are still attached to their cards or are have a label of one kind or another. But there must be dozens of samples from Colonial Drug that are labeled with initials and abbreviations that make absolutely no sense to me. Given that Colonial Drug always has interesting stuff, I guess I'll just have to pick days when I'm not going anywhere and start trying them on. Unfortunately, if I find something I like, I'll never be able to buy it unless somebody recognizes what I'm wearing.

I like your idea of starting to wear them, Nid. I, too, have a bunch of samples sitting in tins. I would send them out, except I have no idea how to seal them again leakage in the mail. Now that you have mentioned it, the obvious solution is to just use them.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
There was a time I subscribed to roughly 8 magazines. I would sniff the cologne pages and snap pictures of the ones I liked. When I switched phones I saw all the pics and said to myself "I've got about 4 grand worth of cologne I like and I'll never buy" so I deleted them. Not once did I buy any of the pictures.

Do cologne samples really work?

Top Bottom