What's new

My B & B Anniversary PIF

Not in, but I would like to say it has been a pleasure to know you this past year Dave. I have enjoyed more than one of your videos, and it has also been fun to talk to you on the Brotherhood Of The Open Comb thread. It's been a lot of fun. Thanks for all your work/efforts here, Dave, and here's to many more milestones. God Bless.

Not in, but I would like to say it has been a pleasure to know you this past year Dave. I have enjoyed more than one of your videos, and it has also been fun to talk to you on the Brotherhood Of The Open Comb thread. It's been a lot of fun. Thanks for all your work/efforts here, Dave, and here's to many more milestones. God Bless.

Thanks so much Alan!!

I'm in. I hear good things about the OLD type head on the Durham handle, and I love the looks of that brush.

im am in. congratulations on the milestone, I've heard good things about the old type and also the barberpole brush I've always like the look of the barberpole,would love to try a old type never have used a open comb before thanks :)

Top Bottom