What's new

My 7-day Set

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
My first M7DS will soon be no longer in my stable. With all my other SR's my Latin M7DS is seeing less use. This set has given me a lot of satisfaction in both learning how to put it together and helping me develop my SR shaving technique. I have decided to PIF it to my little sister in Israel. She wants it to pass on to her grandson when he gets old enough to appreciate straight razors and the gentlemanly art.

Some farewell pictures:

IMG_20200801_072036.jpg

IMG_20200816_113244.jpg

IMG_20200812_131657.jpg
I will keep the Vesperum (Evening), my first true straight razor for nostalgia and use during sort term travel.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
My first M7DS will soon be no longer in my stable. With all my other SR's my Latin M7DS is seeing less use. This set has given me a lot of satisfaction in both learning how to put it together and helping me develop my SR shaving technique. I have decided to PIF it to my little sister in Israel. She wants it to pass on to her grandson when he gets old enough to appreciate straight razors and the gentlemanly art.

Some farewell pictures:

I will keep the Vesperum (Evening), my first true straight razor for nostalgia and use during sort term travel.
So very thoughtful. Good man!

That engraving is so solid. Jealous that it’s difficult to even figure out where to start to get something like that done where k am at. The engravers here only seem to be able to do flat plaques and not interested in the spine format.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have never married and have no children that I know of. My younger brother (in Japan) and sister (in Israel)
both have daughters and expect to have no more children. That only leaves their grandsons (if any) to inherit some of the spoils of my M7DSAD.

I gave my Japanese M7DS to my brother. He hasn't been game to SR shave yet.

I think that's wonderful. I inherited my grandfather's straight razor. My own son, 15, has no interest in straight razors or wet shaving (truthfully he's only marginally interested in shaving at all, though he does need to every few days). So I gave the razor to my nephew, who as it happened was getting sick of cartridges and looking for an alternative. He doesn't seem to have time to date, let alone have children (PhD candidate) but I do hope it stays in the family for a long time.

Top Bottom