What's new

Musgo Real

I have the Musgo balsam lotion and love it and LOVE the scent, as does my SWMBO. Are any of the colognes made with that scent? I would love it if they were. Also, is the soap in that scent?

On a diffrerent note, what does YMMV mean?

Thanks
Darren

stropmegently said:
I have the Musgo balsam lotion and love it and LOVE the scent, as does my SWMBO. Are any of the colognes made with that scent? I would love it if they were. Also, is the soap in that scent?

On a diffrerent note, what does YMMV mean?

Thanks
Darren

YMMV = your mileage might vary (your results may be different)

The classic musgo scent, is applied to the following (aside from your balsam):

AS splash
Shave Cream
Soap Bar (and soap on rope)
Hair/Shower Gel
Body Lotion (I found the scent was very weak in this....i could have a bad batch)

As far as I know they don't have a cologne with the esteemed classic scent, but when I use the splash the scent lasts longer than many of my colognes!

I agree, the AS splash does last a lot longer than most AS products and as long as many colognes.

Musgo has just introduced three colognes, but I'm not sure how they compare with the scent of the balsam.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I love the Musgo balm, but I wish the scent were as intense as that of the splash.

After reading this posted yesterday, it got me to pull out my tube of Musgo shave cream... goodness I love the smell of this stuff!

I like it so much I ordered a couple of the bath bars today... I was going to get the after shave splash, but it was a little more than I wanted to spend on an aftershave.

Top Bottom