What's new

Mr Bingle's 2017 Reindeer&Sleigh Gift Exchange

Just when you think it is safe to go to the maibox. Another shot across the bow yesterday afternoon when I checked the mailbox. Postman has given some odd looks. What will today Hold, LOL Also to my Bingle Buddy and possibly a few more folks you WILL be getting Peppermint, that much is a guarrantee, LOL
proxy.php

This bring the grand total to 4 lbs and probably 1000 total pieces

Just when you think it is safe to go to the maibox. Another shot across the bow yesterday afternoon when I checked the mailbox. Postman has given some odd looks. What will today Hold, LOL Also to my Bingle Buddy and possibly a few more folks you WILL be getting Peppermint, that much is a guarrantee, LOL
proxy.php

This bring the grand total to 4 lbs and probably 1000 total pieces
BAH HUMBUG SCROOGE!

Someone is going to end up with goal in his stocking

BAH HUMBUG SCROOGE!

Someone is going to end up with goal in his stocking

SCrooge??? I am going to be the Peppermint Giving Maniac, and I do have a "Goal" to be in my stocking just no "Coal" ROFL

I am so glad I have your address, Do you like Candy Corn????? You do? Perfect Incoming mail call Dave hehehehe

So, how do you know it's safe to open these boxes and not from your Bingle Buddy???

It's nice to have Goals!

I am careful to search for the signs for Bingle Gift, C'Mon Vez you know better I wont et my give til January at least, ROFL. Also all the mints are coming from the same ebay Distributor Shopthriftonline, and they have been very Happy with all the Orders, as well as very informative of who it buying, LOL

Ummm...thanks? No really Dave, no need. It's the thought that counts.
No Dave, I just could not sleep at night if I did not share in the Bounty that is Candy Corn, so delectable, and so delicious HEHEHE

BTW to Everyone. My entire staff of Employees, the other offices in the Building and their Staff are appreciating the Spread of Holiday Cheer Peppermint and they wanted to say thank you.

Oh and to the sneak that sent the Soft Peppermints, Sharon says thanks as she love those as they are like Buttermints to her, so she is in Peppermint heaven

No Dave, I just could not sleep at night if I did not share in the Bounty that is Candy Corn, so delectable, and so delicious HEHEHE

BTW to Everyone. My entire staff of Employees, the other offices in the Building and their Staff are appreciating the Spread of Holiday Cheer Peppermint and they wanted to say thank you.

Oh and to the sneak that sent the Soft Peppermints, Sharon says thanks as she love those as they are like Buttermints to her, so she is in Peppermint heaven

I didn't send them, but we love those soft peppermints too :D

C'Mon Vez you know better
I know, you think this is MY first rodeo??? I was just throwing it out there to remind folks that there are ways of finding out and differentiating packages. This time of year can be hectic, especially those packages that are in transit during December. I know last year a drop shipped package (From Amazon) was inadvertently opened because that person also had placed an order from there.

to the sneak that sent the Soft Peppermints,
I love those things!!

My Bingle Buddy keeps sending me updates on how many Sleeps, Hours, and Minutes it is until I can open my Gifts..... :a30:

And he told me more is on the way! :117:

Peppermints are better than gummy bears. 5 lb bag of regular gummy bears would be tourture.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Peppermints are better than gummy bears. 5 lb bag of regular gummy bears would be tourture.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Especially if there were the Haribo Sugar Free kind, LOL if you have ever read the reviews on Amazon for them. it is better than a Comedy show

Top Bottom