What's new

Mr Bingle's 2017 Reindeer&Sleigh Gift Exchange

It's ok Don, I got my Bingle Buddy package yesterday, and one from a Facebook group Secret Santa. Tree doesn't go up for another couple weeks and they are TAUNTING me!

All this talk make me wish that my gift had arrived. But I am glad that I don't have to stare at it either.
Is this a Win-Win or a lose-lose?

It's ok Don, I got my Bingle Buddy package yesterday, and one from a Facebook group Secret Santa. Tree doesn't go up for another couple weeks and they are TAUNTING me!

Crisis averted...I stepped out yesterday to go to a friend's house (yes, I do have friends outside of B&B). Came home and the wife cleaned the house. Packages are no where to be found...and she ain't talking. Guess I need to do my mental Kung Fu on here. She is a worthy opponent though!

Last edited:
Well no gift from my Bingle Buddy yet, but the Bingle Peppermint Holiday Palooza continues from all the generous members. So far we were just under 10 lbs prior to today's delivery of this 3 inch diameter 16 inch Behemoth that has now been dubbed George.:a14::a14:

proxy.php

Well no gift from my Bingle Buddy yet, but the Bingle Peppermint Holiday Palooza continues from all the generous members. So far we were just under 10 lbs prior to today's delivery of this 3 inch diameter 16 inch Behemoth that has now been dubbed George.:a14::a14:

proxy.php
OOOH! Natural Peppermint Oil!

Crisis averted...I stepped out yesterday to go to a friend's house (yes, I do have friends outside of B&B). Came home and the wife cleaned the house. Packages are no where to be found...and she ain't talking. Guess I need to do my mental Kung Fu on here. She is a worthy opponent though!

It will be a fine battle ..... worthy of much honour and song .... Worf. [emoji1604]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got notification today that the parcel had been sent to the wrong address ..... there is a chance my Bingle Buddy will get two [emoji16][emoji1604]

This is great! I have my own personal tracker, and my own personal Christmas countdown!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom