What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: The Second Annual Reindeer & Sleigh Holiday Gift Exchange!

Mr. Bingle said go big and make it a wish list. Seeing the Corvette, I need to add a reliable car to mine.........
Might I suggest my favorite conveyance....

$uploadfromtaptalk1446742135178.jpg

Mine keeps growing. I think I'm just going to add the whole internet to mine.

I hope those guys who are undecided will expand their wish lists a bit. If you're not sure what you want, it might still be helpful to use the "do not need" feature.

If your wish list just says you want to try some new soaps, but I don't know which soaps you've already tried or scents you don't like, yiu run the risk of opening something less pleasing on Christmas day.

Mine keeps growing. I think I'm just going to add the whole internet to mine.

I hope those guys who are undecided will expand their wish lists a bit. If you're not sure what you want, it might still be helpful to use the "do not need" feature.

If your wish list just says you want to try some new soaps, but I don't know which soaps you've already tried or scents you don't like, yiu run the risk of opening something less pleasing on Christmas day.

Or they at least have a den list on their Wiki Page.

I added the link to my Wiki page on the Do Not Need list in hopes folks check my shave gear, pens, and inks before they get me a 'surprise'!

Only a couple of days 'til we get paired. I have things picked out to buy already. No matter what is on your list, everybody needs a stocking!

Got my Wiki created, but forgot to get it out there. Put link on my list's do not need list.

Definitely not as well formatted as Tom's.

Sweet - now how do I get the link properly placed in my signature? :)

You don't need to put the wiki link in your sig, you can access anybody's wiki link by clicking on their username in their post header. But if you still want to put it in your sig, that's fine too.

My wiki is a horribly thrown together list of items that I keep in my bathroom. I'm not sure I would want to put my name on it except for the purposes of this exchange. [emoji2]

Top Bottom